Friday, May 17, 2019

Fruit Haul


Last week I shared how I do my grocery shopping fortnightly.  However I buy fruit weekly because my kids eat so much fruit that it only lasts a week.  This week I bought my fruit from Olley's Orange Country Market.  They had some great specials!  Here's what I bought:

Box of mandarins                                       3.50
Royal Gala apples, 2kg bag                        3.49
Cavendish bananas 1.4kg @ 1.99/kg =      2.79
Lady Finger bananas 2.03kg @ 1.99/kg = 4.05
Prawn Crackers 5pk x 2 @ 1.00 =             2.00
Pears 2.01kg @ 1.99/kg =                          4.00
Smiths chips box 20pk                               5.50
Tomatoes 1kg                                             2.99

Total                                                        $28.32

It has been brought to my attention that some people have had trouble following this blog.  I think you have to have a Google account and follow using a gmail account.  Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana & Blueberry Bread Recipe

I had some bananas that hadn’t been eaten quickly enough and were getting a bit over ripe.  Not wanting to waste them I went looking for ...