Saturday, May 4, 2019

Welcome

Welcome to Australian Family Kitchen.  The purpose of this blog is for me to share what I have learned about kitchen organization, including meal planning, grocery shopping and cooking.  There are many other blogs out there that cover this subject, but most of them seem to be American.  They have great content, but some of it is not applicable to Australia, such as the supermarkets they reference, and even the names and types of foods that they talk about.  There are not as many sites aimed at the Australian reader, so I thought I would contribute.

I am in no way an expert, but I know that there are many mums out there struggling to get a meal on the table every night.  Some of us work and that can make it even more challenging.  Some of us are so busy that it's difficult to be organized about meal planning, making shopping lists and saving money.  If I can help a few mums (or dads) in this area by sharing what I've learned, that would be great.  And if anyone has any tips to share, please feel free to do so.  So sit back, and let's see what we can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana & Blueberry Bread Recipe

I had some bananas that hadn’t been eaten quickly enough and were getting a bit over ripe.  Not wanting to waste them I went looking for ...